I’ve come to realize a couple of things about IT:
- The new security features put in to……protect people, really only hinder those in the know.
- I use too few things too often that become critical at 12 in the morning….like tftpd
- The cisco pix is a good device…….I wish it wouldn’t break in such a manner as to earn the title POS.
- The cisco pix is a device in desperate search of a identity.
- I need a external, non-inhibited machine. I’ll protect it, thanks.
That’s pretty much it; just a little complaining before I rebuild a POS router with only half of the tools that would make this easy.